The Crawford Urban Towns is a New Townhome development by Fernbrook Homes located at Britannia Rd & Thompson Rd S, Milton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Crawford Urban Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly – Milton is one of the country’s fastest-growing cities and the area surrounding The Crawford Urban Towns is quickly developing, making it a perfect choice for families looking for more space to raise their children. CondoNow notes that the community is home to many great educational institutions, places of worship, recreation centres, public libraries, and local medical centres.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – The Crawford Urban Towns are located in an amenity-rich area of the city where residents will have easy access to a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. The city’s Main Street is home to a large mix of local and Big Box retailers. CondoNow states that Milton Mall, the local shopping centre is conveniently situated nearby and is home to over 50 vendors and essential services.
3. Highway Access – Residents of The Crawford Urban Towns will be able to travel and commute seamlessly throughout the GTA with easy access to nearby major thoroughfares. Highways 401 and 407 are conveniently situated close to home. CondoNow indicates that motorists can drive into downtown Toronto in just under 45 minutes.
4. Green Space – The area surrounding The Crawford Urban Towns is a beautiful and green part of the city where residents will be able to enjoy lush parklands, conservation areas, and tranquil nature trails located nearby. CondoNow acknowledges that nearby green spaces include Sunny Mount Park and Off-Leash Dog Area, Optimist Park, Crawford Lake Conservation Area, and Kelso Conservation Area.
5. Transit Options – Milton Transit services the area surrounding The Crawford Urban Towns with bus routes located within walking distance of home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city, easily connecting to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and the Milton GO Transit station. CondoNow notes that the GO Train operates out of the Milton GO station five days a week, arriving at Union Station in downtown Toronto in just under an hour.
Credit to CONDO NOW